Hi, I am Dr. Araceli Elizalde. I treat a breadth of conditions with a modern approach.
I offer important options beyond what is typical for an allergy and asthma practice. In addition to insurance-covered medical care, you may choose optional concierge-like services and wellness programs to better manage your health and well being.
I would be so honored to treat you
You will always see me, your doctor.
Each visit. Every time.
Telemedicine & in-Person Visits
Enjoy our Telemedicine services without leaving your home. We believe you will love our user friendly technology as much as we do. In-person visits are also available after careful triage by phone. Safety comes first. Schedule your virtual appointment today! Call 210.899.6856 or book your appointment online after creating an account in our Patient Portal.
- Allergic Conjunctivitis (Ocular or Eye Allergies)
- Allergic enteritis
- Allergic Fungal Disease
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Bee Allergy
- Contact Dermatitis
- Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy
- Drug (Medication) Allergy
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Food allergy
- Food Protein-Induced Allergic Proctocolitis
- Food Protein-induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect (Venom) Allergy
- Milk Soy Protein Intolerance
- Nasal Polyps
- Oral Allergy Syndrome
- Periodic Fever Syndromes
- Pet Allergy
- Poison Ivy
- Primary Immunodeficiencies
- Recurrent Infections (e.g. Bronchitis, Ear Infections, Pneumonia)
- Urticaria (Hives)
- Vaccine Allergy
Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Services
- Medical History & Physical Exam
- Allergy Testing (pediatric and adult panels available)
- Breathing Tests (Fractional exhaled Nitric Oxide and Spirometry)
- Allergy Shots (Allergy Desensitization)
- Allergy Drops (Sublingual Immunotherapy)
- Oral Food Challenges
- Patch Testing
- Food Oral Immunotherapy with our Befriend and Premium Health programs. LEARN MORE
- Advanced Asthma Treatments – Including Omalizumab (Xolair®), Mepolizumab (Nucala®), Reslizumab (Cinqair®), Benralzumab (Fasenra®) and Dupilumab (Dupixent®)
- Initial and Advanced Diagnostic Evaluation in Individuals with Suspected Primary Defects in their Immune System
- Care for complex Immunology patients
- Telemedicine Services
Direct Allergy Care Programs
Join one of our 3 Direct Allergy Care Programs to benefit from a more robust educational experience and personalized guidance and support.
Each of these programs starts with an individualized comprehensive evaluation incorporating a Lifestyle Medicine Assessment. This exam goes beyond what insurance covers, and allows me to gather more in-depth information about your health and lifestyle factors. In doing so, we can address the root cause of your condition, not just the symptoms.
As a member, I will teach you and your family, with an amplified level of detail, how to adopt and sustain behaviors that can help manage your allergies and asthma. We will focus on lifestyle behaviors, including allergen avoidance, skin care, healthy cooking and eating, physical activity, emotional health, stress and sleep management.
Are our Direct Allergy Care programs right for you?
- Do you have moderate or severe disease?
- Do you have a complex primary immunodeficiency?
- Are you here for a second opinion?
- Are you on too many medications?
- Do you frequently visit the ER or hospital?
- Does food allergy/intolerance negatively affect your lifestyle (including lactating mothers)?
- Are unhealthy eating & cooking habits having negative effects on your allergies, asthma or eczema?
- Would you like to improve and optimize your health and well-being with advanced wellness programs?
If you answer yes to any of the questions above, you may benefit from any of our Direct Allergy Care Programs. Choose what’s best for you.
“I want to put my utmost focus on our patient-physician relationship, and your wellness and disease prevention”.
~ Dr. Elizalde
General Wellness Services
You don’t need to become a member of our Direct Allergy Care programs to participate.
+ Eczema Wellness
An educational program with an emphasis on trigger avoidance and skin care management. Designed to teach our patients at-home practical aspects involved in treating eczema.
+ Cooking Demos
Courtesy cooking demos offered to our patients outside of our membership programs. These will be held several times a year.
+ Walk With A Doc
Enjoy this free ongoing program to improve your health through fitness and exercise. The benefits of exercise are endless and the sense of community will help you stay motivated!
+ Online Support
Sometimes individual sessions aren’t enough to cover everything I’d like, so I’ve created a trustworthy educational blog with additional information for patients and families, with an emphasis on nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle as prevention and treatment for disease processes.
+ Virtual Group Visits
Unique educational opportunity to interact directly with Dr. Elizalde and with other individuals who understand your struggles. Share real life experiences and enrich one another with knowledge in a fun virtual environment.
… and so much more!